Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wednesday Updates

Good day dear friends!!!
So I had an interesting Wednesday, I woke up with a rock hard arm, that wasn't from working out with my dad. Apparently there was some inflammation in my arm where my iv had been, so they put an iv in my other arm with antibiotics in it to make sure I didn't get an infection. As of Wednesday night it was doing better but pray that I don't get an infection.

I got to spend a lot of time with my mom and dad today which was so nice for all of us. I'm getting better at sucking on my paci and I had a great rocket poop for my mom today (hey anything to get her to laugh!!!)

Keep praying for my breathing...I need to start making some progress in that area, so keep praying for my lungs to grow big and strong and that I can really get this breathing thing down to a science.

3 comments:

Papa Rose said...

Peanut: Caution, Curves ahead, Icy Road, Dead End, Road Narrows, Stop, Do Not Pass, Merge ahead, No Left Turn, Bumpy Road Ahead, ONE WAY ONLY! But be not discouraged, nor perplexed that the Lord would allow the various trials to come to you, your parents, family & friends, and despite all our prayers – They often still come, and will continue to come, throughout your life. These are the building blocks of life, that draw us into a closer walk & relationship with our Lord! ... We have not come into the world to be numbered; we have been created for a purpose; for great things: to love and be loved! I do not doubt the mercy & goodness of God. When we get to heaven . . . what has been dimly lit will be illuminated & we will see the trials & battles of our lives more clearly. Fight on young Warrior!

HUGG'S, KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxo Love Papa

Whimsique said...

It is such a blessing to have a glimpse of your lives, I keep updated daily and pray often for you all! Keep up the good work little Trevor!

Grandpa Fox said...

I am here with your cousin Braydn and we saw Horton save the Whos... it was terrific. Braydn has something he wants to say now:

"Hey Trevor...when are you going to be able to come out and play? We have a jumpy house up here, and swings, and a swimming pool that dumps a big bucket of water on people, and horses that jump, and milkshakes at Dennys, and Gymboree and other great stuff. I will show you someday.

OK...I remember when I had to stay in my condo all the time...but hey, it is worth waiting for.
Say hello to Uncle Smooth and Aunt Tina for me." See ya....Braydn Fox