Monday, March 17, 2008

The Luck of the Irish (Sunday updates)

Some might call me lucky...I would probably say Jesus is watching over me and giving me the determination to push forward in my progress.

Big milestones that happened today:
-my umbilical cord fell off (it's on ebay if anybody wants it:))
-the nurse took new footprint and handprints of me
-I obtained a new condo for big boys (cuz that's how I roll)
-still on nasal canula
-I had kanga time
-my mom and dad fed me milk on a paci...AND I LOVED IT!!!
-feedings are going really well

Big things to pray for:
-I have another vision test this week
-I was breathing really fast yesterday, and they found fluid in my lungs, so they gave me some lasics (sorry I'm not even in kindergarten yet, some of these medical words are hard for me) to get fluid out of my body and it worked. I am breathing better, but still working a little too hard. Pray that my lungs clear up completely
-I had a couple of bradies: pray those stop...sure don't enjoy those
- the nurse thinks I have another hernia on the other side, pray it disappears. My other one also got bigger and she had to push it in.

Thanks again for all your prayers. I am getting bigger and stronger every day!

6 comments:

Nana said...

We are praising the Lord for all your progress, He does have you covered. WOW, the power of prayer! Your personal prayer team is a blessing to us all.
Sending lots of love, prayers and hugs.
Love, Nana

Sparky said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Trevor! Here's to you growing big and strong and drinking green beer with your Daddy someday! (When you're 21, of course!) ;) xoxo!

Grandpa Fox said...

Aye me boy...ya do hav a bit o Irish in ya...(Grandpa Dennis has all the genealogy history so he can check it out); but Grandpa's Mom Ella Mae was a Craig from Oklahoma...der be some Irish in some o dem Sooners). The Fox side (Pennsylvania, Illinois then Nebraska) would insist it is purely English, and they would tell you St. Patrick was English and Ireland had no snakes to be driven out (unless snakes would be symbolic for occult and idol influences). But put on a little green and don't let the girls pinch ya.
Hey Grandpa Dennis....isn't a Rose merely a red colored Shamrock?

Corrie said...

Trev, you are such a stud. Good to hear you had such a wonderful weekend. I was thinking of you and wishing you a happy birthday. Keep growing big and strong. We are praying for you.

Unknown said...

buddy- you're movin on up!!! (sorry..its a reference from a tv show before your time.) Enjoy the new pad...give your mom and dad some luvin for me! Much love big man!
-Mike d

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
You are growing by leaps and bounds! We will continue to pray for all your needs.
I don't think the Rose's have any Irish in them! But as your Grandpa Fox said, a Rose is merely a red colored Shamrock!
"The uncertainties of the present always give way to the enchanted possibilities of the future".
Kirkland
HUGGS, KISSES & CUDDLES
Love Papa