Monday, March 3, 2008

March Madness Monday

I'm so mad....well not mad, but my Oxygen levels are about as good as Shaq's free throw percentage, so they put me back on the CPAP. It's exhausting for me to have to go back and forth, back and forth from CPAP to nasal canula, so pray that I can break this losing streak and get on the nasal canula for good. Every time my oxygen levels get unbalanced an alarm goes off like a shot clock and gives my mom a heart attack. It's exhausting I tell ya.
I got a lot of playing time today, hung out with my grandma's, 3 hours of Kanga time with my mom, and I am currently watch Sports Center with my dad. A highlight of my day was receiving my first ever suppository...that's all I need to say about that.
My feeding is going well, but still not great. It's the first time in my life I've had to coordinate eating and breathing, which isn't as easy as you would think.
I know things aren't as crazy as last week, but please continue to pray for: my parents...my daddy gets up before the sun and then comes to my condo after work...and he likes his sleep, so pray for him. Pray for my mom who spends longs days with me at the hospital just keeping watch over me like mothers should. Continue to pray for my digestion and organ development...we don't want to go into overtime at the hospital.

11 comments:

Nana said...

Hang in there little man. You are doing great. You have the greatest God ever on your team. He has a game plan for you and your precious parents and He will never leave you! WOW
We love you and are always praying for you. (Even in the middle of the night.)
Love and lots of hugs,
Nana

Sparky said...

Keep pushing, Trevor!

Here's your Dr. Seuss shout-out for the day...for you, and for Grandpa Fox, of course:

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.

You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.


(From "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" -- one of the best books EVER written) :)

Edward rose said...

good morning.little warrior i have your pic on my cell phone and we are showing you off to more family and friends.and the prayer team is growing so tell your mom and dad be strong and in three months from now you will be dunking balls. love ya

Grandpa Fox said...

MARCH FORTH...BRAVE WARRIOR!

You are a "Little Big Man!"

Anderson 5 said...

Jeff, Tina and Trevor,

We are continuing to pray for you guys and for strength! You're doing great, little buddy!! Keep it up!

Much love,
Holly Anderson

WyRush said...

To the hardest working Trevor I know - you're doing a great job building your strength and learning to do new things with your body.

You have quite the cheering section up here in Washington. We're rooting for ya, so keep up the great work. I'm so grateful that you have The Big Guy up stairs pulling for ya' - life is so much better when he's playing on your team. As your northern based cheering section, we're thinking of you often and flooding God's Inbox with prayers.

Go Team ROSE!
~Wysteria, Justin and the rest of your Washingtonian crew~

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
HUGGES, KISSES & CUDDLES
You are a blessing sent from Heaven above, a huggable reminder of God's unfailing love.
Before you know it you will be eating those freeze dry meals on the trail!
Love you Papa! xoxoxo

Katester said...

Praying my hardest for you T-Man. You'll be better than Shaq in no time at all.

xoXXOXoxoxXXoOOXx

Allisun Jimenez said...

Jeff and Tina:
My name is Allisun Jimenez (formerly Balsz)and Jeff and I grew up together in Pine Valley. Just wanted you both to know that I am praying for all of you, and for Trevor to gain strength every day. Be strong.

Auntie Jul said...

To all the Rose family & Fox family,
Please know the Stroh family is praying for you all!
xo
Auntie Jul

Amy Benson said...

Keep up your strength, Trevor! You are an amazing inspiration to me. I am thinking of you everyday, and praying for your health and growth. Please tell your sweet parents I am here for them when they need me. TFab - let me know if you need any evening or weekend rides to the hospital!!
XOXO Amy B.