Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hellllooooo Nasal Canula...Goodbye...CPAP

Since 7pm Thursday night i've been on nasal canula...so just pray I can get the hang of it this time. I am on 40% oxygen, and we need those levels to be lower...so our prayers today our pretty simple....keep the O2 low low low low....and that I can stay on the nasal canula and not go back to CPAP.
Another crazy thing happened today...so the iv the cute nurses put in my arm to stop the infection, got all puffy so they had to put another iv in my foot...ouch!

On a happier note...today i weighed in at 3lbs 7 oz...that's in the buff too, so I am getting big!!!

6 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

Trevor, you are such a trooper!
Hang in their little buddy. I've got my Hannah prayer group covering you in prayer. Love you!

Corrie said...

Huge Trevor! 3 lb 7 oz! You are growing so fast. I'm not even going to recognize you. I am praying for you and all your NICU buddies today. We'll handle the prayers, you handle the breathing, and God will handle all of us! Break!

Julie said...

Trevor -
What a big boy you are! You are doing a great job. Back on the nasal canula is awesome news! You are incredible and mighty handsome too! Keep up the good work. Lots of prayers from Oklahoma going up for you and your Dad and Mom.

Julie Campbell

Grandpa Fox said...

Hey Trevor,

Grandpa thought about you yesterday, today, and tomorrow....

Braydn sends his love too.

Auntie Jul said...

Jeff, Tina & Mighty Little Warrior Trevor,
Just to let you know Unkie & I are praying for you and your strength and development of every cell in your body!!! May your lungs grow strong & efficient! Jeff & Tina just keep, keeping on, you are in God's Mighty Grip!
Love to you from Weaverville!
In His Grip,
Auntie Jul
xoxoxo

Jilliannz said...

Trevor,
I just want you to know that me & my family have been praying for you & your family. I am so glad you are getting big and strong because thats how I like my boys. My mommy & daddy said you would be perfect for me. I can't wait until you get to go home & we can play together.
With Love,
Addyson Clark
(The Clark family)