Sunday, March 30, 2008

Everybody poops...


Today was a pretty big day....I hadn't pooped in a while, so the nurse pushed in my hernia and my poop went everywhere....
I got poop on the wall, poop on all the blankets, poop on my nurse, but hey everybody poops...
It was soooo messy, that the nurses decided to move me to a big boy crib. This means I am in charge of my own body temperature, and I wont be protected from all the noise and lights. So pray that I get lots of rest still.
This is my cousin Jen. Can you tell good looks run in the family??? It was so fun to finally get to meet one of my cousins!!!
Like I said...good looks run in the family:) Keep praying for my breathing. As of Sunday night the oxygen is down to 50%.
Me and my pops and the big boy crib
Hey dad!!!
Don't I look like a big boy?
Keep praying for my parent's health. They still are working hard and spending late nights and long hours with me at my pad.

5 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

Little Trevor,
What can I say . . . but you are so-o-o PRECIOUS!! Thanks for the updates (even about your poops)!
Your pictures are too cute . . . guess you did inherit the "good looking genes". Bless you today, and mom and dad too!

Nonnie/Mom said...

Trevor,
You certainly had a "moving" day on Sunday. I can't wait to see you in your new big boy crib. My prayers for you are to stay warm, breathe deep and even, rest and grow and for your parents a balance between work, sleep and Trevor time. Romans 12:12.
Love,
Nonnie

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
After seeing the cute pic's of you and the mess that was created in the condo, I've decided that, your dad should come with us on that backpacking trip in July! I'll have him carry the extra dippers and clean you up type stuff!@$@#!!

HUGG'S KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxoxo Love Papa

Grandpa Fox said...

Hey Trev,
Grandpa is back home after a week of playing with Braydn. I hope your Mom and Dad will let you play with Grandpa when you are ready to romp...we will have to find places for them to go, huh? So keep on with the three P's which means you are growing. Wow.. you found a way to get out of the condo into a single family house. Way to Go!
Romans 8:28
Love,
Grandpa

Grandpa Fox said...

Hey other Grandpa....

I see that great minds run on the same clock....11:14 for you and me today.

Well Dennis...you know what bears and boys do in the woods...we don't need no stinkin' diapers.

Keep in shape Hiker Rose...I am sure Trevor will love hittin' the Sierras with you. I will contribute the flies for the goldens.