Friday, March 28, 2008

Rub-a-dub-dub...me in a tub!!! (Friday updates)

I sure like baths...especially when mom rubs my head!

After my tub time, I got to some some quality time with the "rents"
All in all today was a good day. I got my iv out of my foot, I'm up to 30 ml of milk. And I am still cuter than ever:) I am still on nasal canula. My oxygen is down to 37% but I am still having trouble breathing. I am breathing really fast and intermittently so I am getting an xray tomorrow to make sure there is no fluid in my lungs. I've got to rest up so I can watch some bball tomorrow with my pops.

4 comments:

Momentoes Mama said...

Trevor, Bless you and your family - you little man, will go places one day!! I run a little business up here in Portland, OR, and I do three dimensional castings of babies hands and feet. I wish we lived closer to you, so I could offer this to your parents (and you one day) as an amazing memory, as surely you will be a "big guy" before they know it.
Blessings!

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor, you are getting so big. God is so good! We are continually praying for your complete development; for your lungs and breathing to work just as God intended them to work.
Also, praying for mom and dad, for their strength and energy as they spend time you at the hospital, pray for you, and get back to their busy work schedules.
You are going to be home with mom and dad before you know it. PTL!
I love you,
Nana

MWM said...

Trevor - six weeks old today and getting bigger before our eyes! I love praying for you and seeing our faithful Father at work! Can't wait til it's my turn to hold you! I'll share lots of secrets with you about your wonderful mom and dad! You are SO blessed to be theirs! And your "grands" are wonderful too!
Love to all,
"great auntie" Melinda

Grandpa Fox said...

Trevor,

Someday we can come up to visit Braydn here in Ladera Ranch. Braydn and Papa went to see the horses jump today, and then we got to see Jack the Nipper and Jill and Diego and lots of other horses and even a goat.

Later....Braydn and Papa