Monday, March 17, 2008

How big are the feet of those...(Monday Updates)

...who are 15 1/4 inches long!!!

...who suck on a paci and drink over 24 mil of milk with the extra protein and fortification
....who have a vision test Tuesday

HOW BIG ARE THE PRAYERS OF THOSE...

... who pray for my daddy, he's getting sick...(and I am still only a month old, so sometimes I can't figure out everything on the computer...that's why the picture is sideways)
...who pray for progress. If I want to progress to the "other side" of the NICU I have to move from the high flow nasal canula to the low flow nasal
...who pray for my red dot. There is a red dot on my stomach, and it's fine now, but if it gets bigger or spreads to other parts of my body the nurses would have to give me some roids (steroids that is) because it affects my liver.

...who pray for my breathing. Today was hard again...good but hard. I had some breathing troubles, and cried a little bit. It just is a big hurdle learning all this breathing stuff. Pray that I can remember to breathe and learn how to recover from a bad breathing episode, on my own.

6 comments:

Nonnie/Mom said...

Trevor,
I love seeing how much you have grown - what big feet you are getting. Thank you for the prayer list for you and your mommy and daddy. Lots of people are asking and praying for you at the conference in Orlando. Love, Nonnie

Aunt Kay said...

Trevor,
I know God is holding that little hand of yours and your mommy and daddy's too. Bless you!! Love, Aunt Kay

Auntie Jul said...

Jeff, Tina & Precious Trevor,
How fun to see the photos. What big feet you are getting & how sweet you are & how peaceful you look with your daddy & mommy holding you!
The Stroh's are all keeping you in our prayers, day & night! We love you all! May the Lord give you the strength, comfort and JOY that only He can give.
Love to you,
Auntie Jul
xoxoxo

Sparky said...

Trevor, you are SO CUTE!!!

Grandpa Fox said...

Thanks Trev for not turning green on St. Patrick's Day.

Now, even though your daddy is a slave driver (just had my workout), and your mommy is meticulous...you obey them from the gitgo. They are your life line and security blanket. You are in really good hands little big man. And say...your hands and feet are growing nicely too.

So now Grandpa has had his workout and his blog fix already today...so it will be a great day from morning til night. You enjoy it too precious one...just kick back and feel the love.

Corrie said...

Trevor, I am glad to see that you just posted that one picture sideways and that your Dad wasn't actually dangling you by your feet.

Here is a verse that I am praying for you and your parents today. I know you've got "brute strength" Trevor. But through your prayer warriors you've also got the Lord on your side and he is truly everything we need. He has shaped you and now watches over you.

Psalm 33:13-22 (The Message)

From high in the skies God looks around, he sees all Adam's brood.
From where he sits he overlooks all us earth-dwellers.

He has shaped each person in turn;
now he watches everything we do.

No king succeeds with a big army alone,
no warrior wins by brute strength.
Horsepower is not the answer; no one gets by on muscle alone.

Watch this: God's eye is on those who respect him, the ones who are looking for his love.
He's ready to come to their rescue in bad times; in lean times he keeps body and soul together.

We're depending on God; he's everything we need.
What's more, our hearts brim with joy since we've taken for our own his holy name.

Love us, God, with all you've got— that's what we're depending on.