Sunday, March 9, 2008

In honor of Dr. Suess, I decided to try my hand at some poetry…(Sunday updates)

I got my first phone call from my mom and my dad
And sucked on a paci, for a long time which was rad

I have to practice sucking, cuz it helps me digest
And got a visit from the Fox’s, oh I’m so blessed

I had kanga time with my parents for the longest time ever
And ate 22 mil of milk…oh what an endeavor

I’m only on milk, no more supplemental food
And in a few days, I get another IV removed

I weigh over 2 lbs including my headgear (CPAP)
Which was pink, and I hate it, I can’t wait until I’m in the clear

So now I must end, to bed I must go,
Don’t forget to pray for the things listed below…



Prayer:

Since I am on full feeds they will start me on fortification (it’s a legal way to help me gain weight). Some preemies can handle it and some have a really difficult time. Pray that my digestive system accepts it.

Also pray for my eyes. They will be doing vision testing on me soon. And I need to have good vision, so I can look into my mommy’s beautiful eyes…(or shoot a basketball)

8 comments:

Nonnie/Mom said...

Oh the things I have seen on Mary Birch Street. Trevor - what an adventure you have had as a warrior on Mary Birch Street. I will be praying for you, your mommy and daddy this week and counting the days - nay hours until I can see you again on Mary Birch Street. Stay warm, see far, and gain weight. Love Nonnie

Sparky said...

Trevor, you have quite a way with words, I must say. :) Glad you had a good weekend, little warrior. Thinking of you and your family!

Unknown said...

I guys, We are still praying for Trevor and you every day. The little Warrior is a Stud fighting the fight.
Love you.
Trent And Shell

Auntie Jul said...

We are rejoicing & praying for your continued growth & development. Trevor you are certainly blessed with many prayer warriors of family & friends. You have a special blessing of your Nana & Papa, Nonnie & Grandpa all who love,love, love you so much.
It's sweet to read their blogs to you & your mommy & daddy.Love to you all!
In Gods Grip,
Auntie Jul
xoxoxo

Grandpa Fox said...

Well Trevor (Ghost writer is Amie), you must certainly be Dr. Seuss's replacement...great rhyme and meter. Many thanks. Keep it up...do it for the little people.
It was a Fox day Sunday on Mary Birch Street. Both of our grandsons were there. Braydn really wanted to visit you in your condo....but he didn't seem to know what was a condo. So he just ran up and down the halls over and over giving Nonnie and Grandpa their exercise. I tried to read him "Horton Hears a Who"...he only lasted two pages. Meanwhile Trevor, you are so attentive when your Mom reads it to you. Actually, you are the best behaved little boy I have ever seen....or as Tina might say, "You are the best little boy in the whole world."
It won't be long and you will be able to come out of your condo and play. Grandpa will be there for you, DEO VOLENTE~!

Edward rose said...

good morning little warrior you have won so many battles and have so many to go we know you can do it and happy birthday loves and kisses

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
As I was going to bed last night, I went outside and looked up at the stars in the sky, I ask myself, perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of God pours through and shines down upon YOU, to let us know, He has YOU in the Palms of his hands.
HUGGS, KISSES & CUDDLES!
Love! Papa

Mike Wilmers & Company said...

Happy Monday, Sweet Trevor, Lovely Tina and Adorable Jeff! I am praising our Lord for the progress. You are one blessed and loved family.

God is so very good.

Debbie W.