Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Strength for Today (Monday Updates)

I think the big prayer for this week is strength for our entire family. My mom went back to work part time...and we both need strength cuz we miss each other so much. Please pray for her as she tries to balance time with me and time at her job. My dad is very strong but needs continual strength as he continues his rigorous schedule. And me...i need strength so I can grow bigger, faster and stronger. I received a blood transfusion Monday, so hopefully that will help a little. I am still on CPAP, which I STILL dislike...there are signs of me getting stronger (or ornery-er) cuz I pulled out my feeding tube:) Pray that my breathing can get stronger, my lungs get stronger and that I can have some rest and peace today.

3 comments:

Edward rose said...

good morning little man pray for stronger got it and no more pulling out the feeding tube thats not going to make you stronger love you

Julie said...

Trevor -
What a fighter you are! You are such an inspiration. It is so awesome to be be able to hold you(and your dad and mom), up in prayer. God is so good to listen to our prayers. There are several of us here in Oklahoma praying for you. When you get out of that hospital and are around a computer maybe you can get your dad or mom to look up frylake.com. That is where I live. I am surrounded by God's beautiful creation everyday. When you take a vacation maybe you could come back and visit. I would love to meet all of you! You hang in there. I know you get frustrated with your breathing. Just keep trying. That's all God expects us to do - just try our best. I'm very proud of you! I will be praying for strength for you and your dad and mom. Keep up the good work!!!

Julie Campbell

Grandpa Fox said...

Hey Cousin Trevor,

Grandpa is up here in Ladera Ranch with me (Braydn Fox) this week, and we look everyday at your pictures and comments from people. I know you are Uncle Smooth and Aunt Tina's baby. I am your Uncle Brad and Aunt Jen's two year old. When you get big enough you can come see me and play in my house.
Grandpa and I are going to go see the movie "Horton Hears a Who." Someday you can see it on a DVD just like "The Cat in the Hat" which Grandpa and I just finished watching. Gotta go take a nap now...just like you.
Love from Braydn and Grandpa