Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Slip and Sliiiiiideeee!!!!

Why is she smiling you may ask???? Because for the first time in my long life, my mom gave me a bath...we had so much fun! They took my monitors off and just held the CPAP and then my mom doused me with warm water in my condo...it really helped get rid of that hospital smell:) The best part of my entire day was the 20 seconds when my mom picked me up in a warm towel and i wasn't hooked up to anything!!! That is the first time since I've seen daylight, that my mom has got to hold me like other moms do...tubeless and CPAPless....I can't wait until every day is like this....
Those are my feet....
I had a vision test today...of course I passed with flying colors. I still have immature eyes, but everything else is looking good. Speaking of looking good...this is the hot outfit my mom got to dress me in today....birds are in.
This is me sleeping...why? well 1. because I'm a baby...2. because I am at peace today. Peace in my momma's arms, peace that my dad will take care of me and protect me, peace that I inherited good looking genes, peace that God knew what me and my parents needed to have a great day! Peace be with you!

5 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

Well, little one . . . peace is a good place to be. I'm thankful for your day of peace, for your step by step growth, and that God has placed you into a loving Godly family. He makes all things beautiful in His time, no matter where we are in our lives. I'm so looking forward to seeing you up close and personal. May the peace of God be with you today and with your mom and dad as they continue to depend upon HIM so you can continue to depend upon them. I love you. You are a gift and a blessing.

Sparky said...

Trevor, I can't stop saying how ADORABLE you are. And I am loving the bird outfit. You are rockin' it!

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
Great Outfit! You’re looking mighty Dapper! I know how good those sponge baths are, when we get out backpacking on the trail, you’ll get to experience those quite often and it will bring back fond memories of the NICU!
Oh yes PEACE! Peace is not something that is acquired naturally; it comes over a period of time, from trusting. So as you grow and experience your parents, family, friends & God’s love and caring, peace will take up residence in your life! If only us adults could learn that!
“May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way”.
2 Thessalonians 3:16

HUGG’S, KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxoxoxo Love Papa

Tatum said...

Amen! Praise the Lord for his peace that passes ALL understanding! Hip Hip HOORAY!!! Watch out world Trevor Jalen is clean and clothed and will drive the girls wild :) love and prayers to you all.

Grandpa Fox said...

Hi Grandson Trevor,

Grandson Braydn looked at your pictures and volunteered that you were in your condo. He knows.

After Braydn's nap today...he and Grandpa are going to the movie theater to see "Horton Hears a Who." We have been watching "The Cat in the Hat" on DVD every day, and also "The Muppet Movie." I think what it is for Grandpa is that we did not even have TV when I was born, did not have DVD's or even videos when Braydn was born; and so well, I am making up for those times. I will still love sharing lots of these swell things with you for the first time. But don't hurry....you have to learn the basics first. So keep having good days, and you and Grandpa will sneak out to have a milkshake at Denny's someday just like Braydn and I do.

For Mama Tina....Vonnie and I came home from Trevor's condo Easter evening and sat out on our deck looking at stars...which often brings back fond memories of you and Dad doing that in our back yard at Lemoore, and everywhere. So Tina, I am thinking about you today, yesterday, and tomorrow.

Love from DAD and GrandDAD