Saturday, March 22, 2008

Great Friday!

Today was a great day for so many reasons:
Reason 1: March Madness: My dad updated me on all the upsets and we compared notes.
Reason 2: My mom told me all about Good Friday and Easter

Reason 3: Ta Da!!!! I can wear clothes...as long as I continue to do well with my breathing and my body temperature stays normal, I can sport all my new get ups!
Reason 4: I weigh 3lbs!!!
Reason 5: I only had one major breathing event on Friday
Reason 6: I am so darn cute!
Some Reasons to pray:
Reason 1: I had a little bit of a rough night Thursday night...my temp was over 100 (but they didn't suspect infection - they just thought I was overheated), so they gave me a cool bath and turned my condo air to room temp and by 4am I was fine
Reason 2: Please pray for all my friends in the NICU...so many of them aren't as big as I am, and have a lot more tubes and monitors hooked up to them. They seem pretty sad...so please pray for all my friends and their families.

2 comments:

Grandpa Fox said...

Oh Trevor....
I love you...and your Mom and Dad..
and everybody.
You are getting to be such a big and healthy boy (but oh my, just 3 pounds after all....still a WHO).
So glad you are hearing about Jesus and hoops. Maybe you will be like Tina, who at age 5 or 6 won the football pics in the Lemoore paper and won $100, while others of us messed up our predictions.
I hope to see you tomorrow (The sun will come out tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar...). All the Foxes will be among Roses out at Mission Bay celebrating family and the new life provided to all of us by the resurrection of Jesus. You are the one family member for sure Trevor, who can preach Jesus...without any words.
Happy Resurrection Sunday!

christy1 said...

Trevor....
Wanted to wish a Happy 1st. Easter!
You look sooooo cute in your new clothes. Good luck with your picks for March madness.Say hello to your mom and dad for me.God bless,Christy