Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....(Wednesday updates)

I had a great nap with dad today. I decided to hold onto the Nasal Canula for another day, but I am still on the lowest setting. I pretty much don't need it when I am sleeping, but when I am up feeding I need a little extra O2 - so they are going to ween me off slowly. I am off caffeine now, so I am on my own for extra stimulus to remember to breath. My feedings have also changed and are now going over an hour instead of two hours, which will encourage me to wake up hungry and better take a bottle or nurse. I did great breastfeeding today - and went for a half hour, before dozing off to sleep.
Big news: I have officially moved over to hang out with my posse in Step Down. But that means no more VIP room for me, so pray I continue to improve. I also gained some weight...I am 4 lbs!!!!

3 comments:

Grandpa Fox said...

Praise JESUS our Creator and Lord!

You guys look so contented, and Mom must be pleased as punch.

WOW...four pounds now and in the Step Down place....almost ready for Step Out.

Grandpa is so pleased with you all...and almost speechless.

Nite Nite....Sleep Tight.

Edward rose said...

WOW four pounds we knew you could do it. congrats .

Tatum said...

Congratulations on the step down!!!!!!! YIPPEEE! Work it Trevor, work it! Show Emily the new you :)