Thursday, April 3, 2008

Take me out to the ballgame (Thursday Updates)

I had a afternoon game today filled with excitement...first I had to get my uniform ready...
They had some oxygen in the dug-out...I was on 30-35%
After I did some stretches...I was ready to plaaaaaaaayyyyy baaaaaallll!!!!
I was visited by some of my biggest fans today...my grandmas!!!! Yea team!!!!
After the game...I was pretty tired...so I had to get some sleep.
Which was followed by an after party with my mom!!!
For a post game wrap up, here's what you can pray for so we have a winning Trevor time tomorrow:
- ERROR!!! I had a few Brady's today....just keep praying for my heart and lungs
-HOME RUN!!!My vision test came back good again.. So I only have to be tested EOW
-FOUL BALL. My weight is down 2 oz's to 3 lbs 10 oz's, because of the diuretic med getting rid of all my extra fluid. So, hopefully we can gain back the weight and then some soon.
-PEANUTS AND BEER....Tomorrow we are hoping to try breastfeeding again, if my breathing stays below 70 resperations per minute.

5 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

Trevor,
You are quite the little slugger and you already have so many fans! I'm sure you are going to be a real crowd pleaser. We'll ask the Owner for some more playing time and I know practice is ALWAYS a good thing. Your coaches (Mom and Dad) will help you and your trainers (medical personnel) will help you be at your best.
Padres, here he comes . . .
Now, Trevor when you get there, check to see if Justin Huber is on your team. He's a former Omaha Royal. He's quite a guy and has a neat accent coming from the land down under.
Take care Trevor. I can't wait to see you.

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor, you are such a beautiful testimony of our Lord's grace, power and love. Play time is coming, little man - you will be home with mom and dad before you know it. The nurses will miss you, I know.
I love you and am lifting you up in prayer. (Also your mom and dad; they are doing a wonderful job in their care for you.)
Hugs from Nana

Nonnie/Mom said...

Trevor,
Post Visit Wrap Up - you are a cutie and you definitely keep your Mom's attention as well as your nurses with all your different moves and events. I noticed that you keep them all on their toes, as they try to identify ways to help you become more independent. Praying for your ongoing maturation and for rest, health and energy for your Mom and Dad.
Love you,
Nonnie

Sparky said...

TEAM TREVOR ALL THE WAY!!!

You are just so adorable!! I love all your new clothes!!! :) Have a great weekend, little dude, and I hope your mama is feeling better. :)

xoxo !!!

j and w maertz said...

TJ, you're super cute!!! love the pictures, and the poop story! :) praying for you and your mom and dad. can't wait to meet you! sending love from bangkok,
noodle and joey williams