Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thanks to all the Ladies!!!! (Wednesday updates)

It was just me and my dad most of the day, so the ladies really put the moves on me all day. The nurses dressed me in my best duds and I met some of the single girls down the hall. Afterwards I had a short photo shoot and a few playdates with some of the other ladies. But hey that's how I roll....besides all the female attention my health is great too. My oxygen is down to 30-35%, my breathing is still a little fast but that could have been from all the hot girls taking my breath away:) It was great to spend some time with my dad, we hung out, prayed together and discussed the upcoming basketball weekend. All that to say I am truly thankful for all the women in my life.

3 comments:

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
I can tell, mom and dad are going to have to keep their eyes on you and those girls who are chasing you!! With your dad I just kept him playing sports, that way he didn't have time for the girls, until your mom swept him off his feet!
Praise God & keep up the good work on your breathing and body development!!
GO UCLA, ALL THE WAY!!

HUGG'S KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxoxox Papa

Tree Of Life Nursery said...

Love you mister Trevor. Speaking of the ladies in your life, do you know how grateful I am for your mother!?!? YOu are one lucky man!

Jen Fox said...

Trev,
You are doing so great! You get cuter with every breath. Keep up the good breathing and know that Aunt Jen, Uncle B, and Cousin Braydn love you very much.

Hugs,
J,B and B