Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Celebrate Good Times...C'mon!!!

We have two birthday's to celebrate today. I am 37 weeks old, and my Nonnie Vonnie, is 60!!!!
Happy Birthday Nonnie!!!You will see below a visual interpretation of how my mommy and I feel about shots....immunizations are in my future...so pray for my mommy and me as we go through this painful process.Tell me...does my butt look big???? I am up to a whopping 4lbs 7oz (over 2 kilo's - a big land mark in the preemie world)I had a vision test yesterday and it came back good - still just immature eyes, but they won't have to check me again for another 2 weeksI didn't have as many Bradies yesterday...could have been the fun I had with mom getting a bathStill working on getting hernia surgery... but until then I get to meet some more of my family this weekend...I wonder if my Uncle is as good looking as my daddy and Papa???Swweeeeeet dreams!!!

8 comments:

Aunt Kay said...

You are so-o-o adorable and such a warrior!! Prayers for a timely and successful hernia surgery. You are loved!!

Corrie said...

Trevor, you are addictively charming. I can't believe how big you are getting. I will be praying for your shots and hernias and breathing and all. You are in good hands.

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
Your looking Great !!!! You get to meet your uncle Tim, your cousins call him the giant, so don't be frightened when you see him! Don't worry about hating those shots either, I don't believe any of us Rose's like them!!!!

HUGG'S, KISSES & CUDDLES
Xoxoxoxo Love Papa

Whimsique said...

Trevor, you are so freakin cute! Prayers are continually being said for your health and growth.

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor - I am praying for you - may God bless you in a very special way today. I am praying that you will feel better and not have any side effects from those shots. Rest in the Lord's loving arms, little man.
I love you,
Nana

Nonnie/Mom said...

Celebration of Birthday's,
What an honor it was to celebrate with you on your 2nd month birthday. I am in awe of God's grace for all the things He has provided and supported us through. We are two very blessed people.

Love,
Nonnie

Grandpa Fox said...

It is a birthday week for us Trev,

All of the Foxes and your great aunt Iris will be by this weekend, and on Sunday there will be dinner out for Vonnie. I am looking forward to having dinner "out" with you someday. Meanwhile, chow down "in" and keep growing. Grandpa provided a hemoglobin cocktail for you to have soon... love how you are always perked up by those.

Sally said...

Sweet Trevor ... The progress you have made is nothing short of remarkable. Keep up the good work. Sending you lots of prayers, love and hugs. Sally