Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Go Pads!!! (Monday updates)

So if you are getting a little discouraged cheering for our Padres...maybe you could cheer for me!!!
I need some fans rootin' for me now!!!

I had a great weekend...even though it was like 700* outside, I hit some homeruns with eating and sleeping and breathing and all that stuff...but today my batting average was not so good.

I just wasn't in the groove today and had a little trouble figuring out eating and breathing and maybe it was all the home games, but I just wore myself out...it's like I was stuck on 1st base with 2 outs and 2 strikes...I was pooped! (Plus my girlfriend Em, left...so I was suffering a little from heartache for her)

If you're in the stands cheering for me: cheer for: good breathing and eating...that I can just continue to make progress and figure out how to do it all on my own, all at once. I need strong breaths and good eats. ( I can't wait till I peanuts and hot dogs) Cheer for 5 days....the Dr. says if I have 5 straight days with no help breathing and no stimulation...it's a HOME run baby...no literally, I'm going home. Cheer for my parents, as they have spent so much time in the dugout (NICU) that it can be a little scary thinking about the HOME game.

Overtime: I passed both my eye and ear exam today!!! whooptidoo!!!

P.S. Go Padres!!!!

4 comments:

Grandpa Fox said...

Hey Trev,

Don't rush it...it is pretty hot out at the ole ball game. Grandpa and Nonnie sat in the record heat in Temecula Sunday enjoying a jazz concert. Hope you don't inherit allergies like your Mom and I sometimes have...it taxes the immune system at times like this.

So if you have to hang out in the dugout this Thursday and Friday, could you talk your Pop into sitting you and talk your Mom into attending Grandpa's Seminary Graduation and Banquet....I'd really like to have her there.

but,"Your needs shall come before,
Who could ever love you more?"

Oh yeah....get over Em, you have a new girlfriend coming on Wednesday.... well really she is your Great Aunt Kay(my only sister...only sibling) flying all the way from Omaha, NE. She says it is because of my graduation, but we all know it is because she can hardly wait to see you. Like me, the daily blog time with "OurLittleWarrior" is the highlight of the day. She and I and Nonnie were Warriors at our high school in Red Cloud, NE. And you know that we warriors love you a lot little warrior.

Stick close now and always to the One Who loves you most...the One Who made you...that would be the LORD JESUS.

Aunt Kay said...

Hey little Warrior,
I echo Grandpa Fox's comments . . . with the exception of the heat! Don't know about that YET! The high here yesterday was maybe?? in the 50's. I can't WAIT to meet you!!(and of course go to the graduation. :)
Yea TREVOR!! You are doing so-o-o well! I know you are going to get the hang of the eating AND breathing. Be encouraged little one! If God if for us, who can be against us!
See you very soon!

the hearn's said...

I just thought I would let you know something kindof cute. Whenever our two year old Maricell refers to baby Trevor, she calls him "Baby Treasure", as she can't pronounce Trevor correctly. I'm thinking she's got it just right. :)

SuSu said...

Hi precious little one,

Jack and I can't believe how big you've gotten. I bet you can't wait to get "home" to your own special room. We know how anxious everyone must be. Tell your dad that Jack and I think about him alot....we used to have so much fun watching him and our son Brian grow up. Now your dad's a big strong handsome guy. Prayerfully one day Jack and I will get to see you and hold you. Your Grandma Rose is my very best friend so I know when she's around you're in good hands. Give your dad and mom a hug from us....and know that we are praying for you "without ceasing".