Tuesday, April 8, 2008

MVP....what up???? (Tuesday updates)

Whatzup? Here's whatzup....if all goes well tonight I will be going off oxygen...that's right MVP all the way!!! That means the only tube that will be connected to my face will be my feeding tube!
Pray for my strength, so I can keep breathing on my own. I had one Brady today, so I need to keep up my strength so I don't have to go on oxygenI want to grow big and strong like my daddy so I am up to 3lbs 13.8 oz. I had a good day of practicing breastfeeding.Please don't make me go back on nasal canula!!!!
Me and my Nana....I love her...
You see me rollin..... in the VIP room....

5 comments:

Edward rose said...

hay little man what up you are doing so good love ya.

Aunt Kay said...

Hey there Trevor,
Your whole family deserves a MV- award! MVM for MOM, MVD for DAD, and MVB for you the MOST VALUABLE BABY!! You're looking mighty good. Keep it up!!

And. . . the ONE who is MOST VALUABLE of ALL, with the NAME that is above ALL Names, the LORD of Lords, KING of Kings, ALMIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, the PRINCE of PEACE is with you now and always. AMEN

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
OK what is this with the tongue, a Gene Simmons impersonation? You know I remember seeing your dad have his tongue hang out when he dunked against a 6-7 forward in one of his basketball games! So is dad teaching you this fine art, to prepare you for your future BB games?

HUGG’S, KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxoxo love Papa

Grandpa Fox said...

Great words...Great Aunt Kay...my sister. Soon you will fly in from Nebraska to see Trevor...maybe at home with his parents.

What do you think folks, should T and J charge admission when folks come to see TJ? What should be the going price for holding him? What will Grandpa have to pay to baby sit him someday?

OK Trevor...you are nearing the home stretch. Keep being a good patient...but be patient.

Love from Grandpa

Whimsique said...

Hey... I recognize that little mobile hanging over the crib;) I can't believe you are growing so big and up to 4 lbs before you know it you will be the big kid on the block! We will continue to pray for you:)