Sunday, April 6, 2008

Best Day Ever!!! (Saturday Updates)

Hiya. Today was a fantastic day. It's amazing what a quiet corner suite will do for a guys health.
I'm down to 1 lt. Canula and 20% oxygen....I am beginning to get this breathing thing down..Mom gave me a bath today all by herself...we had a blast...and boy do I smell fresh!!!
The best news of the day has to do with food (of course it does...I'm a guy) The last few times I breastfed, I have stopped breathing, so my mom was a little hesitant in trying again, but the nurse encouraged her to try and I got it with in seconds...and I ate for about 15 minutes and then snoozed....it was soooooo great!

Pray that I can hang out in the VIP room for awhile. I seem to do much better and making progress faster when I'm in here...I seem to thrive where it's quieter...hmmm who do I get that from?

P.S. These pix are from my photo shoot....

5 comments:

BFox said...

Awesome news, little buddy! Trust your Uncle B ... VIP is always the way to roll!!

We love you guys,
The Fox Den II

Grandpa Fox said...

I think your Uncle Brad and Aunt Jen will come see you on Sunday and also Nonnie. I am still recovering from pneumonia but probably not contagious, but had a meeting to attend. Anyway, I sent you "Horton Hatches the Egg" for your enlightenment. Let me know what you think of it.
I am so proud of you and T and J...you are all faithful 100 %.
Much love from bfox in
The Fox Den I

Unknown said...

Trev- bro..the pics...so hot! Thank God you look like your mother!!! :-)

Hug your folks for me!

Much love big man!

MikeD

Debbie said...

Trevor. Is. SO. Incredibly. HANDSOME!!!!! I can't stop staring at these pictures!!!

kristy said...

Hey little hottie!
You are looking mighty handsome these days- glad to hear you are moving right up to VIP status. Don't forget that there are lots of us reading your updates and praying for you!