Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Trev's Come a Looong Way BABY!!!

This is me when I was born..And this is me now.....can you believe it!!!! If you think of it...pray for all my friends in here with me, who are small like I used to be.
And in case you haven't heard....this is me....with no O2 for over 4 hours...that's right baby!!!
my mom fed me a bottle for the first time yesterday, I am up to 43 ml of the good stuff and I am almost to 5 lbs!!!Mom also gave me a bath with no help from the nurses...I do love splashing around with her!!
Pray that we can see the surgeon today about my hernia's, still no word about the surgery!

5 comments:

Edward rose said...

born check
beliveve it check
no 02 check
the good stuff check
five pounds check
bath check
nurses check trevor your doing great keep up the good work.

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor, You are a blessing and testimony of our Lord's grace and power.
May God bless you and your mom and dad in a very special way today.
WE are praying for your surgery and quick recovery.
And then Home Sweet Home!
I love you,
Nana

Corrie said...

Trev, You are a stud! You are looking so strong and handsome!

Anderson 5 said...

Wow!! You guys have come so far! Can you believe it? What a blessing that little guy is in your life! Keep on truckin', little Trevor!

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
You’re doing absolutely Terrific! May you grow to be as beautiful as God meant you to be when He first thought of you!

HUGG'S, KISSES & CUDDLES!
xoxoxoxo Love Papa