Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Final Four (Friday Update)

Four Things to be Thankful For:
1-My Breathing: I am down to 1 1/2 lt on Canula, and 20% oxygen: I had a great Friday!!!
2-VIP Room: I was moved to my own private room (shared with 4 others) so they could make room for some more babies. It's actually really great. It's quiet, and way less stress. Much more chill. (pray my transition goes well, as I wait to go to the step down side)
3-My Parents: they are so faithful in taking care of me and visiting me and loving me so well.
4-YOU...thanks for your prayers, food, gift cards and presents. What a treasure!!!

2 comments:

WyRush said...

WoW!!! Trevor, way to bring your "A" game to an action packed weekend.

Your prayer crew up here in Washington is still cheering for you.

Keep getting stronger, gain that fabulous weight and keeping loving up on your parents.

Go TREVOR Go!!!
~Wysteria (and company)~

The new Mrs Millar said...

Go Trevor - from Australia - our best hugs to your mom and dad.