Saturday, April 26, 2008

God is bigger than the boogie man...and hernias!!!! (Friday Updates)

You would think that most babes would have a hard time after a big boy surgery...but not me!!! I was off nasal canuala yesterday since 11:30 am...all they had to do was shoot me a little O2 out of a mask at the end of the day cuz I was keeping so busy eating and sleeping and loving my mommy and my daddy. I am at the Step Down side (which is where all the really big boys...and really athletic and smart boys go!!!) and the Dr. seems to think I could be outta here in a week or two!!!! Pray for my parents as I am sure this is crazy to think about actually having a babe with no tubes or nurses attached!!! Thanks for your prayers!!!!

4 comments:

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor - WOW look where you have come in just 10 weeks. God's grace and power are shinning in you. What a blessing, we can't wait for you to be home with your mom and dad. May God bless you, mom and dad in a very special way today. You have such a great army of prayer warriors.
Love, Nana

Grandpa Fox said...

WOW....

No tubes....only parents (and grandparents) attached !!!

How precious life is......we all treasure it more now because of you Trevor....every single precious life....God don't make no junk! You have taught us to look at all people as individually created by God (with an assist to parents). There are now over 6 billion unique humans in the world Trevor. Come on out and start meeting them....although you have seen more people than most babies prior to the nine month mark. Hey, by your original "due date", you will have lived quite a life already.
"Oh the places you will go!"
Love from Grandpa

Edward rose said...

HI big boy you and your prayer team are so strong you are going to be home on your birth day

Unknown said...

That is wonderful news! We'll be praying!