Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pictures Pictures Pictures

I am doing great!!! Pray we find out about a surgery date tomorrow. I am taking up to four bottles a day now and can scarf down 41ml in 15 minutes! I am on the lowest Oxygen setting they can go, but needs a little extra O2 when I eats so they are not ready to take me off it quite yet.
There are also some pic's from the shower that Big Brothers Big Sisters threw me on Friday - what fun! My Great aunt was able to come and that was special too.Yea!!!! Nonnie!!

2 comments:

WyRush said...

Trevor - you're doing such a great job of growing and eating!! Keep up the fabulous work young man.

Tina & Jeff - you two have been so courageous and loving, I want to take a moment and encourage you to keep up the great job you're doing as new parents.

We're up here praying for all of you. May God continue to bless you and keep you always.
~Wysteria~

Grandpa Fox said...

Yo Trev,

Almost all my family was with you yesterday. Just Great Aunt Kay from Nebraska was missing and she will be arriving on 30 April to see you...and enjoy my graduation from 4 years of seminary studies at the ripe old age of 64.

I can't wait to teach you about theology and Seussology (in reverse order of course). It will all start with a walk on the beach, such as I got with my other grandson Braydn yesterday. He really wanted to see you too....but I explained it all to him as we peeked through the window on the door to your new condo complex yesterday.

Anyway, we all celebrated Nonnie's birthday...and your Mom and Dad were beaming. We also got to have dinner with them Saturday night that Nonnie and Great Aunt Iris prepared here at home. Trevor, mi grandson....you have gotten a lot of the attention...but you already know what fabulous parents you have and how much they love you. Ditto for the grandparents, huh!

You were sleeping yesterday...so serene and peaceful. But the time before that I noticed you were on the verge of...........speech!!! I'll be talking to ya soon.
Love, Grandpa Fox