Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Better late than never...

Sorry fans...I've been a little distracted by all the ladies...as you can see evidenced below. So I don't know about you, but I'm ready to be oxygen free...I've had a few bradies and am still on low oxygen...pray that I can really get the hang of breathing on my own.
3 may be the magic number for some, but not me...I now have another hernia...and it HURTS. Seriously can you imagine having 3 hernias...and I'm like 4 lbs, you weight like a bazillion more than me (you're not fat) They are just so uncomfortable and make it hard to go to the bathroom. Pray that my parents can get a date scheduled for the surgery sooner rather than later gator. Lastly, they have found some more red dots on me...which causes a little bitty concern for my liver....lets just pray they disappear and that my liver is as healthy as yours
Here are some great pix of me and my peeps

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Aww, Trevor, you get more adorable every day. Hang in there buddy. You're doing AWESOME. xoxo!!!

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
“God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine”. You lite up our lives! What a cutie!

HUGG'S, KISSES & CUDDLES
xoxoxo Love Papa

christy1 said...

You are the cutest little man I have ever scene.You are getting so big and will be home before you know it.When you get stronger you have to come see me at Side Street for some yummmmy food!Say hello to your parents for me and God Bless You!Christy