Sunday, April 27, 2008

Picture Extravaganza

I am still off O2 and since yesterday they took out the feeding tube - so I have to eat all by myself. They are now just feeding me when I wake up or no more than 4 hours after the last feed. So, it is taking a lot of energy for me to continue doing it all by myself. I didn't gain weight yesterday, but I didn't loose any either. So, pray that I can eat enough to gain some pounds...enjoy the pix..this is me post-op
Dad feeding me...Dad, burping me...
Dad sleeping with me...Dad....well Dad what exactly are you doing here?Post-eating nap...my primary nurse made this for me...she's gooooood...

3 comments:

BFox said...

Trevor,

You're sooooo money & you don't even know it yet! I'm super proud of my nephew warrior & am looking forward to another bonding session with you real soon!

Love you little buddy,
Uncle B & the Fox Fam

Unknown said...

he looks so big and strong! i can't wait to meet him.

WyRush said...

WOW TREVOR!!

You are doing so amazingly well these days, growing so BIG and so strong - you'll be dunking on your dad in no time!

We're still praying for you Mr. Rose so keep up the great job growing, eating, sleeping, and spending time with your parents, family and friends.

God Bless!
~Wysteria~