Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good News (Wednesday Updates)

Well do you want the Good news or the GOOD NEWS? First good news is I am hungry...today I ate over 90 ml of milk...thats the most ever!
The other good news is if I keep doing this well, there is a strong possibility I'm going home. Again, nothing is set in stone, but it is quite possible that I might be hanging out with no tubes, at my very own crib.
WHAT CAN YOU DO???? One thing that would be so helpful is to provide meals for my parents. They wont be able to take me out in public much (cuz I'm so darn good looking) so they will be spending a lot of time at home and it would be great if you could bring them a hot meal. We are needing about 15 people to deliver a meal during the month of May. If you are interested email leeanatankersley@diveintoflood.com
Thanks so much and please continue to pray for progress for me...and peace and strength for my AMAZING parentals.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor, 'Rejoice in the Lord and again I say rejoice.' I am so thankful that we do not have to make the call on when the right time is for you to come home. The Lord already has that covered. PTL! Thank you , Lord for your love and care of Trevor.
I am praying that you have a beautiful day with the Lord.
Love and hugs,
Nana