Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Chicks Dig Me!









Life at home is great, I get lots of food, lots of friends and lots of attention from nurses here too. and i definitely think the chicks dig me...they keep coming through the front door. My friend Kara, is training to be a nurse so she got to practice on me. We got a home visit from a nurse and while i tried to tell her I was good to go(i do like to talk a lot) but she checked me out and said i hadn't gained much weight, but my lungs are healthy, and my heart beat fast(120bpm) but she said that was normal and she said I looked great..duh... we don't have their pix but I met my future in-laws, Greg and Jill...my parents have arranged a marriage between me and their girls. Keep praying for my parents as they navigate parenting. Pray for my mommy as she tries to make lots of good milk for me and my daddy as he works hard until I can get in the NBA.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Chicks DO dig you, little man! Uhh...so, you are marrying Jada AND Addy? Do they know about this? ;) LOL. xoxo, Rose fam!

Melanie said...

He looks just like his dad!
Congratulations and i have enjoyed reading your blog. Melanie