Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Friends...

Lots of friends have been by to visit lately. I've slept through some, but mostly have been able to spend some QT with some pretty girls...
Chillin with MarySnoozin' with AmyMaking funny faces with AmieEnjoying my paci with Jo I must admit, though, my favorite pretty girl to spend time with is my mommy!!!Another thing I like to spend my time doing besides hanging out with the ladies, is shaking my rattle, bonking myslef on the head and then spending some QT just sucking on my rattle...life can be thrilling as an infant!!



3 comments:

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana said...

WOW, that is the best Father's Day gift ever. A son! Love and hugs to you, my dearest Jeffrey and my precious Trevor. May God's unfailing love and grace cover you always.
Love, Nana (Mom)

Corrie said...

Trevor you are tooo cute! I can't wait to meet you. Love!