Friday, June 27, 2008

Shout Outs!


Hi Everybody! Lots of catching up to do . . .




And a long overdue "shout out" to our dear friend Amie "Sharpie" Bement, who has diligently and creatively updated Trevor's blog since his birth. She has now turned the reins over to mom & dad to keep it updated, but we can not thank her enough for being our lifeline to all of Trevor's friends and prayer warriors during some of the most difficult days of our lives. She often updated the blog in the wee hours of the morning and still managed to make it so thoughtful and creative. We call her the "Voice of Trevor". She gave us a priceless gift of documenting Trevor's life from the beginning. Thank you Amie - WE LOVE YOU!!!



And now a shout out to my recent "peeps" who have come to see me:

I love you, Unkie!




"The grandma's" came by with lots of love and hugs for me.
Athalie, Nonnie, Barb and Lynne



My bud Drew




Me and my girl, Nicole.


Chattin' it up with Beau




My sweet auntie Corrith


Hunter and Linz came by to say Hi!



My friend Megan was full of smiles for me!
Which of course made me smile!



By the way, I just found my smile and laugh this last week. :) Now my dad thinks he's REALLY funny!



I also found out what all the fuss what about - those are some good looking legs!



Ribbit, Ribbit!



Well, it was a heartbreaking end to my first Laker season . . .
here's to dreaming I'll be a Laker someday!


I have been talking up a storm lately.
I will try and post a video of me talking soon!

Until next time STAY COOL!

And live by my motto, "Hug it out!"


6 comments:

Edward rose said...

a big hurray for Amie THANK YOU

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the updates - I can't believe how big he's getting!

Sparky said...

oh man, Trevor, you are adorable as usual. I especially like you in the frog outfit. :) It looks like the paparazzi is following you, with all these pics...I can see why!! You are too cute!!

p.s. AMIE SHARPIE ROCKS! ;) XOXO

Katester said...

Wow, this post made me cry! Just a big culmination of a lot of months of prayer and God's closeness is so great to see all in one place. I hope some day I can be so lucky to have half as many people in my corner. You are loved and Trevor is one lucky guy!!!

Melanie said...

i have been reading faithfully and am so thankful that God has blessed your little one's life. He is growing so fast. I love seeing the pics of Lee and Lins too.
i miss them
melanie

Shoegal18 said...

Hey little man! I miss you already! Hope you're taking it easy on those 'rents of yours. Looking forward to another "Lazy Sunday" with ya!