Friday, May 30, 2008

Popular!!!



Hellooooo blogger friends, and Laker fans!!!! We are going to start with some pix from all the peeps that have come to see me over the last few weeks!!!! I feel so loved... Auntie Annette
Auntie Tatum Shelly and Wysteria

The Clarks








Fran and my Favorite Padre I made a surprise appearance at my cousin Christopher's Birthday...
I really wanted some of Christopher's b-day cake My REAL Aunt D and cousin Jen
My cousins: Jenn and Ty


Me, Nana, and the Birthday boy Uncle Tim...he's so strong he can hold my head up with just one thumb!!! the boys with Hollywood!!!! Snoozin with Uncle David Back home with Aunt Jen and Uncle Brad After all that partying, me and Dad were pooped!!!! So we took a little napI had an eye appointment last Friday, and it went GREAT!!! I have "mature" eyes...mooooo...
and we don't have to get them checked again until October...mooooooommmmMostly what I like to do is keep my mom busy. I eat every 2-3 hours for an hour, burp, change my diaper, clean up and take a nap, then I'm back at it again. My parents only get 1-2 hours of sleep at once...whew tough work...YIKES!!!
is one of the things my dad heard me say, when he was playing with me. i also like to cooooo and smile and watch basketball

4 comments:

christy1 said...

Wow! Trevor you are sooooo cute!It is so nice to see you home with all your family and friends.Go LAKERS!Keep up the good work mom and dad! Love ya, christy1

Katester said...

I think i just ooohed and ahhhed outloud ten times in one sitting. That is quite a lot for me. :)

WyRush said...

Oh my goodness gracious mini-Mr. Rose, you are quite popular and ever so handsome.

We're all so thankful to hear how well your eyes are doing - keep up the big boy growing. Go Padres!

~wmr~

Sparky said...

Hello, beautiful family. You guys have come a long way since little Trev first came into this world. Those are some beautiful pics...it's easy to see how loved Mr. Trevor is! :)