Tuesday, May 20, 2008

American Gladiator


I know many of you may not recognize me from the picture. I weighed in at 6lbs 12 oz. See as a Gladiator, you have to eat lots, so I've decided to ditch my eating schedule from the NICU and just eat around the clock. My personal trainer, who is also my dad, tells all his clients to eat lots of small meals during the day, so I try to eat at least every 2 hours. You can imagine how much fun that is for my parents:) Part of my training as a Gladiator involves grunting and making lots of noises, so my parents know what I need. I think my parents confuse American Gladiator with American Idol, cuz they are always singing these crazy songs to me. Another part of my training involves working out with my family, as you will see below I get to work out with both my Auntie Deana and Papa Rose who have never held me before, and even my Auntie Leedles got to hold me!!! Continue to pray for the workout my parents get in taking care of me...lots of training, and not a lot of sleep for them. We have an RN from the county coming to visit us on Wed. to see if my training is going well at home and to help with some of my continued feeding issues (choking while feeding). Then we have another eye apt on Friday - and the Dr. says my eyes should be "mature" by then!Me and my aunt D...except we weren't lying sideways like the pix....I can't wait to meet all my cousins!!!Me and my hiking buddy!I love my Papa Rose!!!My Nana takes such good care of me!East County rocks....except when it's like 150 degrees!!!
This is my Big boy crib that I will graduate to someday...sleep...I get to do this lots...mommy and daddy do notKISS KISSS!!! I love you all and can't wait until I am a little bit bigger and stronger so I can go out into that big world and meet all my friends who check the blog and pray for me

7 comments:

Katester said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That last face is PRICELESS! I lovelovelove seeing these pictures and can't wait to be there in person some day!!! Congrats on being home! xo

Corrie said...

oh, Trevor, you are irresistibly charming. I can't wait till you come out into the big world and meet all of us too!! I was in Walmart today and was walking through the baby department and saw that they had a rack of preemie clothes. I went over to look at them for you, but you are too big for them!!! They were for up to 5 pounds and I knew you were bigger than that now. My how fast you have grown up. Love you!!

Sparky said...

You, my dear, are a ladies man. NO doubt about it. :)

Edward rose said...

hi little gladiator you are a cuteputie love ya

Whimsique said...

So happy to see you at home and getting lots and lots of love! What a journey, continually praying for you guys!

Shoegal18 said...

We can't wait to meet you too, Little Trevor!

WyRush said...

Trevor you're growing so big and getting more and more handsome by the day. It was a huge blessing to visit with your Mom last week - she's really great as I'm sure you know.

Those of us up north and all over are rooting for you BIG time! Keep up the diligent work Rose Family - God's Blessings are So Great!