Friday, February 22, 2008

My Condo


This is me and my dad in what he likes to call my condo. He put his big strong hands on my back today and prayed for me, must be why we have these things to thank God for:
-CT scan came back clear...there are no signs of blood on my brain
-lots of friends and family who love me and are praying for me and my parents
-mom and dad got a good night sleep last night
-lots of Trevor time with mom today...oh yea!!!

Here are somethings you can pray for...things change with me every day, they are always having to take new tests and poke me in different places.
-During the CT scan they found an enlarged ventricle, the Dr's are keeping an eye on it
-I am still on meds for my heart, pray that they heal the hole in my heart and I don't have to go into surgery
-I have an ultrasound tomorrow, pray that comes out all clear
-Father/son bonding...my dad might get to hold me tomorrow, as long as I am not too squirly, pray that my dad gets to hold me, and maybe teach me some of his sweet b-ball moves

6 comments:

MWM said...

Jeff, Tina, and Trevor,
How we are praying for you! "I have called you by your name; you are Mine...When you pass through the rivers they shall not overwhelm you...for I am the Lord your God...fear not, for I am with you...you are precious in My sight, and honored, and I love you..." (Isaiah 43). Special love today, Trevor's ONE WEEK BIRTHDAY! "Great Auntie" Melinda

Nana said...

To God be all glory and praise! What a wonderful day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! Sweet Trevor, we are praying for you and loving you. You are so perfect and precious.
Love and too many hugs,
Nana

Sparky said...

I hope you get to hold him today, Jeff!! And I hope he has "attitude" with you, haha! (In a good way, of course). I'm praying for more good days...

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone

Nonnie/Mom said...

Jeff, Tina and Trevor,
One week and what mountains you have climbed! The prayers and love of your family and friends have been there every minute of every hour. I loved hearing your mommy share about holding you heart to heart and giving you a big kiss on the head. Dad is looking forward to his time tonight.
Love you all,
Nonnie/Mom

Greg and Tiffany said...

We are prayiing and thinking of you all continualy. We are following Trevor's progress daily, and we send our love!
Greg & T

Unknown said...

We are thinking of you and pray that Trevor gets stronger every day! Looking forward to more good updates!!

Take care,

Kenne and Jessica