Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Night Trevor (thursday night updates)

Well, here I am stronger and able to get back to my blogging, now that I don't have as many machines hooked up to me. You know what I was thinking about today? They call me Little Warrior, but sometimes even warriors get tired and that's when the rest of the army steps in. So thanks to all my Army of Prayer Warriors backing me up and fighting for me!!!

So here's the deal. I miss my mommy and daddy and all my family, but they can't hold me and touch me until I get off this stinkin' ventilator. So pray that I can recover quickly, so that I am able to have some touch time with my parents. Also pray for my lungs. I am on antibiotics to shield off pneumonia, and I sure don't want to get that, so pray for clean and clear lungs.

Good night dear friends. Thank you so much for fighting this battle alongside me and my family. Today was a big win for us all!!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Precious Trevor you have an army behind you. May you have sweet rest tonight. Tina and Jeff may God give you extraordinary strength and peace in the coming days. Love you guys.

Aunt Kay said...

Good morning sweet baby Trevor and Tina and Jeff! Keep up the good fight! I hope you rested well! Touch time is so important, I know you miss it. Your Auntie's friends are upholding you in prayer.
Love,
from Nebraska and Aunt Kay

Nana said...

Praise the Lord!! WOW, we are praying for that very precious touch time for you all. May God bless you in a very special way today, little man. You are a treasure from our Lord.
Lots of hugs and kisses from your Nana

angie bolton said...

Wonderful News!! The Norris, Pennings & Bolton Families continue to Pray for Trevor and your entire Family. May you all find strength and healing in Gods Love. Angie Bolton

Unknown said...

Trevor, I love reading your blog. I know you and your parents love your touch time so please know that there are many prayers for you to get off that "stinkin" ventilator. My thoughts are with you and your parents.

Papa Rose said...

Peanut:
"The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made". Ps.145:9

OK, here is the thing, now that your off the ventalator, and your heart has been fixed, your Cuz's
Ty, Chris, & of course Papa expect that you will be ready in July to go backpacking with us. If you would like I can fix a little pocket on the side of my pack for you to ride along and no you can't take Em!
Why do I think your Mom & Dad aren't going to go for this!

Sparky said...

Conversation with Jeff last night:

Me: So, has Trevor gained any weight?

Jeff: Well, you know, we've been working out, so yeah, he's up a little.

Oh, Trevor, you have NO idea what's in store for you! You're going to be pumping milk and doing squats in your diaper in NO time!

hehe...love you guys! ;)