Monday, February 25, 2008

The Hand that holds the World (Monday Highlights)


Isn't it so great to know that the Hand that holds the World is holding me? God has shown us today how much he loves me...when my mommy came in I was upset and crying, but THANK goodness she came right in time and I got to hold her hand. I squeezed it so hard. I don't really like ultrasounds...they put all this cold gel on you, and I was pretty uncomfortable, but my mom held my hand for over 45 minutes and it calmed me down so much. I knew it was her the minute she grabbed onto my hand and i sqeezed it tight and felt so much better and safer knowing my mommy was there. I also got 2 and 1/2 hours of kangaroo time. We were able to sit in a recliner and just doze off together for over 2 hours. It's so nice to have my mom around, she spent over 7 hours with me today.

2 comments:

Nana said...

Sweet Trevor, Your Mom and Dad know just what you need and have the whole world praying for you. You are such a blessing from the Lord. Hugs and love,
Nana

Sparky said...

"From this day forward, You shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, And my arms will be your home.”