Sunday, August 3, 2008

What's my name?


So, I thought I would list all the names people call me, so you could see just how confusing it is to know what my real name really is . . .
They call me Trev, Trevor J, TJ (T.C and Fran's name for me), Little Warrior, Love Bug, Honey, Sugar Tank, Tasmanian Trevor, Squirt, Angel, Pumpkin Pie, Scooter, Short Round, Punky (that one's from auntie Ned), Pill Pocket (don't ask), Blue eyes, Rosebud (that one was from before they knew I was a boy), and the ever favorite Trevor-Time.
If I forgot some, please feel free to fill them in on the comments section! :)

Guess what . . . I have now been home longer than I was in the hospital. 91 days today/vs 80 days in the NICU. And now I eat without choking and turning blue and I don't even have to sit straight up to take a bottle; I can now breastfeed without a problem; I am off all my medications; some of my scars are becoming barley noticeable; I can hold my head up and don't look like a such a bobble head; and yesterday I grabbed and held onto a toy for the very first time! Now if I could just start sleeping through the night . . . . :)

And here's a few more photos from the last couple weeks . . .
Me and Dad - right before bath time. burr!

Pumping iron with the girls at Dad's gym.

Just one of the fam with Jake, Jackie, Kayla and Brock! Missed you Vance!

Devastated after hearing the news that the Padres traded my favorite player - Tony Clark!

Here's one more nickname! lil' man Trevor

4 comments:

Edward rose said...

LOOKING GOOD CUTIE PUTIE

Shoegal18 said...

Awww - I thought he was crying because the Padres lost to the GIANTS LAST WEEKEND!!!!

Whimsique said...

I love reading these updates, my how he has grown! So So blessed. Hope the adjustment to work goes well.

Aunt Kay said...

Hey big guy,
I can see you are getting so-o-o-o big! Maybe one day you will pass up your Dad. You are looking good and I am so glad to see your pictures and read the updates.