Monday, July 28, 2008

"Big" Events

Well, I've had some "Big" events in the last couple weeks . . . first off I went to visit my mom's work (Big Brothers Big Sisters) for the first time, and some of the staff there named me the Littlest "Little" of them all. :) My dad is a "Big Brother" and maybe I will be one too when I grow up. (I forgot to get pictures there, so you'll just have to believe me!)

Next, I slept in my Big boy crib all night for the first time . . . no more little bassinet for me! I am still pretty small in it, so my parents scoot me down to the bottom corner, so it feels more cozy to me.

Last, but definitely not least, auntie "Leedles" and auntie "Ned" (see next two pics), with the help of Jamie, Tiffany, Corrie, Nonnie, Aunt Deanne and Aunt Jen threw my mom and I a shower with my mom's favorite desserts and even a drink named after me (the Trevor-tini).



Linsey sang me a beautiful song (there was not a dry eye in the house) and everyone put a book of prayers together for me.


Linsey singing, "I am"

It felt pretty special to be surrounded by so much love. The ladies sure know how to make a guy feel great! Thanks everyone!!!!


Me enjoying a Trevor-tini!

Mom and my cousin Jenna at the party!


I got some cool gifts too! Including a cowboy hat (see below!) :)


I also had my first overnight not in my own home . . . I stayed at Nonnie & Papa's on Saturday night and had one my best nights of sleep ever! 6 Big hours in a row!

This is my last week with my mom before she goes back to work (24 hours/week). So, I've gotta go now and spend every moment I can with her. :)

This is the new cowboy hat that my Nana gave me! Yee haw!


4 comments:

Edward rose said...

ride em cowboy

Bruce Fox said...

Your Grandma Nonnie and I are looking forward to seeing you a whole lot more now. I hope people are checking your blog now and then, it has been a long time and we got out of the habit...but I shall email some friends and relatives to alert them to write the new cowboy in the family.
Love ya...T and T
From B and V

Aunt Kay said...

Howdy little cowpoke!! You look perty fetchin in that new hat of yours!! Sounds like ya had a corral full of fillies around ya 'cause yu're just so fine lookin'.

It seems like ya have a new corral of your very own,too!

Take it easy partner.

'Nother Nonnie said...

I thought for sure that fine cowboy hat must've come from Texas, but since it's from your Nana it'll do.
Your pictures are so handsome and I see you're not shy about smiling. That's great ... I like a fella who smiles!
You and your sweet family are in my thoughts and prayers. Give your Nonnie one of those big ol' wet kisses for me.
Love,
Gena K