Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

So, we had a good 4th of July and I hope you did too. My cousin Jenna got to hold me for the very first time. She will be babysitting me in no time! I also got to take my first dip in the pool . . .
And hang out with my Aunt Deano, Uncle Dave, and Cousins Tyler and Chris.


Can you tell I have been working on my six pack?This is me at a big "day after" fourth of July BBQ. As you can see I am the life of the party.
My parents left me for the first time on Saturday night . . . but I didn't mind, cause I was with my favorite nurse and neighbor, Nicole! My parents went out for their 11 year anniversary. I guess that's a long time, but what do I know, I'm not even one year yet.



Some more sweet friends have stopped by:

great aunties Melinda and Marty

and sweet friends Caleb and Nicole!

I love you all, THIS MUCH!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Jeff and Tina -
Thank you so much for keeping this site going. It is so fun to read the updates and see pictures of handsome Trevor! I hope you continue to update this until he gets married and then turn it over to his wife!!! I don't really know you guys, but it has been awesome to be a part of this journey through prayer. It was good to see the pictures of Melinda and Marty. I haven't seen them since my working at CHS days - many years ago. Thanks for the updates!

Julie Campbell
frylake.com

Bruce Fox said...

Oh that Julie Campbell! Hi.
What beautiful people pictured on this post. You make everyone look good Trevor....and feel good too. This past Saturday you were absolute therapy for Grandpa. I got to hold you too...for more than a millisecond...quite awhile actually. I know you were talking to me, and I hope I answered your questions well. I will improve as the years go by... there will be so much to visit about. Nonnie and I will be happy for you to visit us whenever you want. We sure had a good meal that Vonnie prepared, and you got some nice gifts from her, from your Great Aunt Kay and our special gift from Hawaii (I am sure it will appear on the blog someday)....the shirt that says "I may be little, but I am still the big Kahuna. Hawaii.
That's all for now little warrior/Big Kahuna.
Love from Grandpa