Monday, July 14, 2008

Whatz new?

Okay it's official . . . I am a CHUNK!
I stepped on the scales Saturday night and I weighed over 12 lbs!!



Also, I found my thumb last week and it tastes gooood!

I am also learning how to sleep in my Big Boy crib . . . a fun challenge for mom and dad to try to put me to sleep at night . . . I just like to keep them on their toes!

I also threw up for the first time (okay maybe you don't want to hear about all the details), but the funny part was I made sure to get it nowhere else, but on mom!
(No worries though, I am feeling much better now) :)

And not to leave dad out, we were taking photo's with our friend Heather and I thought I should share the joy with dad, so I pooped all over his chest when he was holding me (TWICE!). Love you dad!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Trevor -
Way to break in your parents! Glad you're feeling better and good job on the weight gain!

Julie Campbell
frylake.com

Sparky said...

Trevor, you are adorable, and your shenanigans crack me up! ;) You are getting soooo big! xoxo

WyRush said...

HI Trevor!!!
All of us up here in Washington are still cheering for you! I love that you have discovered your smile and are using it generously.

Give your mom and dad lots of love and hugs for us, as we're so glad you're all doing well.

Looks like you have been enjoying your first summer - pool time is the BEST!

Keep up the great growing - Go Trevor Go!
Many Blessings,
~Wysteria~
(and company)