Saturday, August 16, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!

Can you believe it . . . I am 6 months old today!

I know, I know, I only look like a 3 month old, but I have the wisdom of a 6 month old and I have life experiences way beyond that! :) I mean, what other 6 month old babies do you know that have a blog? Okay, I guess there are a few, but they are have pretty amazing stories too.


Anyway, just reflecting on my journey so far . . . Here is a look at me on my first day . . .

And now, I am two feet long and we will find out how much I weigh on Monday at my Dr's apt. (BTW, I have to get more shots, so keep me (and my mom) in your prayers).

Well, I will write more when I have a chance, but for now I have to go celebrate my 1/2 Birthday! Love ya!

5 comments:

Bruce Fox said...

Nonnie stopped in to see you today and called me to tell of your six month BD today--Aug. 16. Tina and I always celebrate our 1/2 birthdays since they get obscured by Christmas. So here is an example of how God works in my life...while putting away the nice # 40 Anniversary cards for long-term memories, I saw a card Tina had made for me for our 1/2 birthday in June 2006 which I also deemed worthy of long-term keeping in a special place. So I guess we shall now welcome you to the 1/2 day birthday club...it is an exclusive thing for us...your Mom will tell you. Let's all drink a Trevortini.
So Grandpa is honored to be first on your blog today. I peeked in on you yesterday and noticed how peacefully you were sleeping...Tina too. Have a good and happy 1/2 birthday you two. Love, Papa

Edward rose said...

Yea We are so glad you are having your 1/2 birthday the power of prayer is pretty good we all love you and cant forget mom & dad

Unknown said...

wow, trevor. you are super cute. I can't wait to meet you and i'm so proud of your accomplishments! way to go!

Shoegal18 said...

Okay. This is getting harder and harder to say... but the picture of you in the frog suit is ABSOLUTELY the cutest photo of you yet. ADORABLE!

WyRush said...

6 months...already!?! CHEERS to you Trevor, and your parents - 6 months old looks GREAT on you!!!

Your Washington Prayer Contingency thinks of you often - we're excited and thrilled about all of your firsts and BIG news.

Thank you for keeping us up to speed w/ your blog. It makes us feel not so far away.

Much love and many blessings,
~Wysteria~