Friday, August 7, 2009

Have you seen my moves?



Well, I'm growing up to be quite the character . . . my favorite things right now are music and dancing . . . and I pretty much never sit still. I had my mom video a few of my new moves for you to watch below.

Which one's your favorite?

Maybe someday I'll be on my parents favorite show "So, you think you can Dance?" Would you vote me "America's Favorite Dancer?" ;)




I call this one Dance Machine:

And this one's called Bye, bye, bye . . .

And for my next number, I'd like to harken back to a little Axl Rose:



And last, but not least, check out my floorwork:

5 comments:

Bruce Fox said...

OH THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS.

Who's grandkid is this?

Anyone else in the world this age do this?

There will be no stopping him now.

HANG ON !!!!!!

Edward rose said...

sweet moves Trevor work it

Corrie said...

The floorwork back kick with a hand wave was really impressive. He has a future in dance. Truly an artist!

Whimsique said...

uhm.... i was D-Y-I-N-G watching those. My ribs hurt... that was awesome!

Debbie said...

The floor work is AMAZING> He is too much... just too much!