Friday, July 3, 2009

Summertime Facts & Fun

Happy 4th of July, from the BIG KAHUNA!

I just had my second developmental tests done and I am happy to report that I am right on track, even with my three months age correction. So, though they tested me as a 13 month old, I ended up being more developmentaly on track with my birth age of 16 months. The Doctors were please with everything, except my weight. I am still a little guy, tipping the scales at a mere 18lbs. My dad thinks I am solid muscle - must be all those squats I'm doing. :) Anyways, they gave us some eating tips for fattening up, but I'm a pretty picky eater - so we'll see how that goes. (Keep this in your prayers :) )

I would much rather dance than eat . . . here's me doing my favorite pasttime:




Summer's been awesome so far - I went on my first plane ride (BTW - I did great - loved the turbulance - just made me giggle like on a rollercoaster) on a trip to Hawaii that we were supposed to take last year, but then I came early and surprised everybody. :) But it was well worth the wait - here are some pictures of my time with mom, dad, nana and papa:
I love the waterfalls!
Our favorite spot on the beach to spend the morning:

I loved my morning walks with Nana.


And swimming in the warm ocean!
Loungin' at the pool was pretty cool too!
But dancing with Nana and Papa can't be beat!



Oh - and I got to go to my first baseball game and saw my friend Tony Clark - he's so much bigger in real life than on TV. :)

Have a great Summer!!!



2 comments:

Edward rose said...

hi Trevor love the pics and video aloha i have been trying to email Dennis first wrong email now i am waiting for a reply love you eat lots

Anonymous said...

I tell you, Trev! If these aren't the cutest pictures. And the great videos, be still my heart! You are the best dancer, and my favorite is definitely dancing machine. That hand work is the berries!

Aren't those nanas and papas nice to have along on vacations? I mean, we love the 'rents, but sometimes they're a little ... you know, boring. Bless their hearts, they can't help it. But the grands can't be beat!

Enjoy the rest of your summer, little boy. Your Texas Nonnie loves you.