Monday, January 19, 2009

My New Year's Resolutions, by Trevor Jalen

So, I've been sitting back thinking about what I want to accomplish this year, and here's the rundown:
1) Learn to speak a foriegn language (English).
2) Find a fuel efficient form of transportation (walking). Here's my latest trick:

3) Really sink my teeth into a new project (that is once I get a few more - I currently have three and counting!)
4) Get fat . . . that is put on some extra pounds. Though my belly is looking much rounder these days:

5) Take my self less seriously (embrace my silly side):
6) Spend more time with family (here's me with some now):

7) Make some more new friends (here's me with one of my newest friends Luke Tankersley and below with the guy who always got my back, Spence Richards). :)



8) And finally, be thankful for everyday, cause I know they are worth fighting for.