Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Time Flies . . .


Sorry, it's been so long since I blogged, but my family has been keeping me pretty busy. Lots of birthday's . . . started out with my dad's, cousin Jen's and cousin Braydn's B-days in November, then my Nana Rose's b-day, onto my Papa Roses' and Aunt Deano, to my Papa Fox's and then baby Jesus and then finally my mom's to round out December! What a month of celebrations!

I especially LOVED Christmas . . . what a special first this was for me. I heard the Christmas story from the Bible for the first time as Papa Rose read it aloud . . . how amazing that Mary (9 months pregnant) rode on a donkey and gave birth in a manger . . . and I thought my birth was a difficult one!

It was so special to spend this time with family and friends. And even though I couldn't buy my mom and dad a gift, they smiled at me and told me I was their best gift of all.




And now today, we are celebrating another year passing and new year beginning. And what a year it has been. I thought it would be cool to go back to the NICU to visit some old friends and they couldn't believe how BIG I had gotten . . . you see, I see myself everyday, so I hardly notice the change, but they reminded me of what a long way I had come. They said there was no trace of the NICU still on me and reminded me how blessed I am to be so healthy today, after all I had been through this year. Here's a picture of me and one of my primary nurses, Dulce . . . remember her . . . she was always setting me up with other cute baby girls from the NICU. :)

Other recent pic's:
Paul, CEO of Big Brothers Big Sisters (where mom works) and me at the agency Holiday Lunch!

Me and some of the BBBS Girls . . . I can't get enough of all this attention from all the pretty ladies . . . can't wait to see you all again soon!!

Me and Nonnie out for a walk:

Cuddles with mama!I still fight eating on certian days, and this day the food won!


Finally, I have to say that I can't get enough of our San Diego Chargers! What a season!
Maybe someday I'll be like LT!

GO CHARGERS!!!

4 comments:

Edward rose said...

wow hope you have a happy new year and it is all most birth day time all ready and how much do you weigh now love ya lots

Julie said...

Trevor -
Thanks for the update! Wow, you really have been busy. Glad you got to hear the Christmas story. So much to be thankful for! Really enjoyed seeing all the pictures - you are getting so big!

Julie Campbell
frylake.com

Bruce Fox said...

What a great Christmas blog! Grandpa Fox sure loved watching you this Christmas. Funny how you and Santa Claus seemed to bond and be so close. I just know you actually took a step or two for Grandpa....put then I couldn't prove it to anyone. You'll show em. Love you.

Debbie said...

Stop it with the hat! I'm trying to get some work done here! :) LOve you little guy... we need to make a play date soon!