Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to the Doc

Well, I have to head back to the Dr's again today, cause I am just not eating enough and now I have funny rash all over . . . can't seem to catch a break. The nurse said most likely we will have to be referred to an Occupational Therapist, who can help me figure out this eating thing. So, just keep me in your prayers today.


On a brighter note . . . our friend Heather took some family photos of us and over the next few blogs, I will share them with you. If you want to take a look at her blog, go to http://www.heatherstarrphotography.com/blog - she is amazing!


2 comments:

Sparky said...

hello, beautiful family... :)

Aunt Kay said...

Lovely little piggies!
What wonderful pictures you have to share with all your family and friends. You are in my prayers. :)