Sunday, March 15, 2009

WE DID IT!!

I just got a call from Mary Birch this week and they said we are able to buy the crib! They were so very thankful and they are going to have a plaque made for the crib. Jeff and I are overwhelmed by all of your generosity. It has been so amazing to watch so many come together around a common purpose to do something really awesome for the babies in the NICU. What a blessing for our family to watch this community do something great together. Trevor's 1st Birthday will forever be memorialized. Thank you. You are all amazing.

More thank you's are due to:

  • Claudia Aldana
  • Gena Kyllo

  • Melva Hale

  • Donna Lalev

  • Mary Tucci

  • Nicole & Richard Schmaeling

  • Barbara & Wayne Clookie

With all our Love,

The Roses

2 comments:

'Nother Nonnie said...

Awww, T.J. I got the cutest picture of you and your folks today. Even though you didn't don a mask I just know you'd have chosen Pablo (my personal favorite Backyardigan). I check your blog fairly often cause you're such a handsome dude - and getting better looking all the time. But I have to say it's pretty cool to have a picture I can hold in my hand and admire you at will. Keep doing well, little love. I know you're going to be pudgy enough to please the doctors soon and in no time you'll be talking up a storm!
Hugs to all the Roses (and to the Foxes' den, too)
'Nother Nonnie (aka Auntie Gena)

Edward rose said...

hi Trevor well none of these roses have the money rite now to send but we are all praying for you love the pics send more love to show you off.