Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I love you daddy - for sooo many reasons . . . the way you make me laugh (even if it means personal injury to you), how you work so hard to take care of mommy and me, the way you lay next to me and rub my head to help me go to sleep, the way you lay your hand on me each night and pray for me before you go to bed, when we watch football together, cuddling on the couch, and the way you spring out of bed the moment you hear my little cry, no matter what time of night it is. You are the best daddy a kid could hope for and I hope this birthday is your best yet!

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's gotta be his best birthday Trevor - it's his first birthday with you! Happy Birthday Jeff.

Julie Campbell
frylake.com

Edward rose said...

Happy Birthday Jeff.

Aunt Kay said...

Oops! Forgot your Dad's birthday. Jeff, belated happy birthday!! Trev, you and your Mommy are probably his 2 best gifts!! Did you have any cake?
love ya!

Bruce Fox said...

We're so glad Jeff was born, huh!

Somebody or more are praying somewhere, because I am having an incredible week....no usual symptoms. More importantly though is the One Who is listening. So I shall be anxious to get back to the workout routine with you Jeff. Workin' out with Braydn is getting me in shape. Sounds like your birthday was great. Hey, Trev, whose birthday was it anyway?Love, DAD and GRANDAD FOX